Federal Skilled Workers

Study Permits

Post Graduation Work Permits

Work Permits


Investment Immigration

Provincial Nomination Programs (PNP)

Family Sponsorship


Criminal Rehabilitation


U.S. Visa & Immigration Service

Family Sponsorship

The government of Canada is committed to family reunification and allows Canadian citizens & Permanent Residents who are at least 18 years old to sponsor close relatives to immigrate to Canada. Since the passing of new immigration legislation in 2005, sponsors no longer have to meet a minimum income level to sponsor their spouse, common law partner, conjugal partner, or dependent children. It also no longer matters whether or not your spouse is in Canada legally or illegally at the time the sponsorship application is made, as long as you can prove that your relationship is genuine. To prove your relationship is genuine you might need to provide CIC with a marriage or common-law union certificate, as well as other evidence. Goldyear gives expert advice on how to obtain and provide such evidence, and can assist you in obtaining a common-law union certificate if you are not married to your partner. If your spouse/partner is residing outside of Canada, we can advise you on the fastest way to bring him/her here as your sponsored spouse. You can also sponsor your dependent children (natural or adopted) under the age of twenty-two, and if your children are over twenty-two, they might still qualify for sponsorship if you support them financially as full-time students, or they have a mental or physical disability.  It is also possible for you to sponsor your parents or grandparents to immigrate to Canada. Goldyear Business Group has extensive experience in immigration sponsorship cases, and we specialize in preparing sponsorship applicants for immigration interviews. We will guide through every step of this process to ensure that your chances for success are optimal. We welcome your inquiries about this type of immigration to Canada.