Federal Skilled Workers

Study Permits

Post Graduation Work Permits

Work Permits


Investment Immigration

Provincial Nomination Programs (PNP)

Family Sponsorship


Criminal Rehabilitation


U.S. Visa & Immigration Service

Post Graduation Work Permits

Beginning April 21st, 2008, graduates from qualified universities in Canada are eligible for a three-year open work permit, if they apply immediately after graduation. This is to allow students to gain a minimum of one year of work experience so they can then apply for permanent residence from within Canada. To learn more about these legislative changes, or to see if your school qualifies, please contact us to discuss this program in more detail.